Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


We want to wish our Mom, Mother-in-law, and Grandma a very Happy Birthday today. And want to express our love and appreciation for her. We could not ask for better. We wish that we could be in Cali to celebrate your birthday, but do know that you are in our thoughts on your special day. We love you!

Mom, I want you to know how much I love you. I have been so blessed to have you as my mother. Thank you so much for always being there for me. You are such a great example to me and a constant strength in my life. I could not have gotten through this past year with out you. You are the best. I love you!
Forever your daughter,
Andrea.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love your mom so much! She feels like a parent to me too. She is remarkable...talented, charitable, energetic, creative, understanding, and knows how to put crazy doctors in their place. Donna is fabulous. You're so lucky she's your mom.