Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!


We want to wish our Sister, Sister-in-law, and Aunt a very Happy Birthday! We hope you have a great birthday. We love you!

Michelle, I want you to know how much I appreciate all your love and support. You have been such a strength and example to me. Thank you for always helping me with the kids. You are such a good Auntie to them. I will always cherish the time that we were pregnant with the girls and giving birth to them 3 weeks apart. Thank you for being such a wonderful sister-in-law and friend.
I Love You!
Andrea

P.S. This picture was taken way before the dieting days...you gotta love it. LOL
Sorry Honey!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! You need to get Kim and Michelle making blogs too..then I could keep up on their lives since we never see each other anymore!

Melanie said...

I tagged you on my blog..you will need to go and check it out!

The Wallis Family said...

I know Michelle. Did she used to live in Eagle Mtn? We were in the same ward!