Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ward Christmas Party!

Tonight was our ward Christmas Party. They had a delicious soup dinner with bread bowls and dozens of soups to choose from. They had a cookie contest, which I won 2nd place. Thanks to my husband for volunteering me to bake cookies! The kids got to make an ornament and Santa came to visit. They were so excited.

Jackson was so excited to give Santa his list. His list just kept getting longer and longer .
Ashlynn was so proud of the list she made with some help from Mommy and Daddy.
Every ward party that we have been to there is always a contest and trophies for the winners. The kids were so excited that I won...that they won. They both said they helped me...LOL. They trade off keeping the trophy in their rooms for the day. Too funny!

No comments: