Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Motherhood...what a blessing! If there is anything that I cherish the most...it is being a mother and wife. Today I have to give a big thank you to two wonderful women that have been examples to me throughout my life. One is my mother. She is truly my best friend(aside from my husband). I don't know what I would do with out her. And the second is my Grandma, who passed away shortly after Jeremy and I got married. The love that they have for their children and grandchildren is endless! I hope that I will be the type of mother and grandmother that they have been to me.
Happy Mother's Day!
I Love You!

This has been one of the best Mother's Days that I have had. Between school and church I ended up with 4 potted flowers and lots of cards from Jackson and Ashlynn. It was an endless day of hugs and kisses from them. And my wonderful husband always knows the way to my heart. He wrote me the sweetest letter. He has written me many letters throughout the years. I have to admit...they are the best gifts.
Thank you Jer, Jackson, and Ashlynn for the wonderful Mother's Day!
I Love You Guys!

No comments: