Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mommy's 35th Birthday!

Today was my 35th birthday! The four of us went to Macaroni Grill. This has been tradition since we have been married. It is our favorite place to celebrate birthdays. The kids love it when they sing happy birthday in Italian. Our waiter was the one that sang. He even brought me a flower.
My wonderful husband took the day off to celebrate my birthday. The two of us were able to spend a couple of hours together without kids. We spent the afternoon picking everything out for our new house that we are building. We have become experts at this since it is our third house we have built. We are so excited and anxious to have it finished so we can get settled. This will be our 11th move in 8 years...crazy! Thank you honey for working so hard to make this happen.
Thanks for the wonderful birthday!
I love you!
Daddy's girls!!!

Ashlynn's favorite part of celebrating birthdays is cake.


Ahlynn eating calamari which she loves. This time she decided to go for the entire squid with legs. She at 3 with legs.

Jackson with pizza face. Trying to eat a play his new DS game.
I failed to mention that Jackson was thrilled that he was getting out of school early today and shared with his class that it was his mommy's birthday the day before. So, when I went to pick him up today his entire class wished me a happy birthday and sang to me. It was so cute and he was all smiles.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! What a brave little girl, I won't even eat that stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am late on wishing you happy b-day! :(
Sorry! I have been a crazy nut lately!
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a beautiful lady that looks like she is 20 years old!