Monday, December 22, 2008

First Day of Winter Vacation


Today was the first day of winter vacation and the kids were already bored until...Pa decided to plow the driveway and our neighbor came over with a sled so Pa could pull the kids behind the 4-wheeler. They were getting impatient waiting so I pulled them around on the sled. They were sliding all over and having fun. A couple times they almost fell off. Jackson said "you are the best mom"...if you only heard the sweet voice he used to say it. Then they were off with Pa on the 4-wheeler...down the street they went. I could not see them, but I could sure hear them laughing and screaming. They were having such a blast that I decided to jump on the 4-wheeler so I could see their expressions...they were hilarious. It was a fun afternoon. The snow saved the day!!!

No comments: